Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Buderus GB142 boiler with a flashing P13 error message and

Customer Question

Customer: Buderus GB142 boiler with a flashing P13 error message and no hot water or heat.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Can't sorry
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

The error you mention indicates the water pressure in the system is too low. What does the pressure on the gauge indicate?