Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Water line broke and sprayed water all in a unitary products

Customer Question

Water line broke and sprayed water all in a unitary products model # ***** central heat and air furnace and control unit. Replace. New circuit board tech got a-c working but no heat. Inducer comes on and blower then shuts off . code reads. Lockout
caused by flame sensed. Then sometimes high aux or spill limit switch open and usually rollout open. Now lockout caused by pressure switch. All roll outs are reset and good . there is no flame cause it shuts down without trying to light . rollout wires and
limit wires got mixed. I rewired to specs but it still does the same . a-c works but heat wont light. Help please. U can call me anytime. Del Chase(###) ###-#### ********@******.***
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

So far it sounds like you put the original card back, I have never seen a new card produce such a wide range of errors.

Tell me how thoroughly you dried out the molex connectors and roll out switches etc, We can go from there.

If indeed it is a new card, you will need a good multi meter with a uA (micro amp scale) on it, use it to measure the amperage flow from the end of the flame sensor wire to the printed circuit card when flames are impinging on the flame sensor rod... you might want to clean the flame sensor rod off with a scotch brite pot scrubber pad first.

We can go from there.

Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

It is not advisable to post your phone number or email address to this forum, it is publicly available on google you might get crank calls.

The company needs extra money for phone calls, it runs up their quality control costs... so far I do not thing a call is necessary however.