HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a Lopi free standing stove and a Lopi freedom Bay

Customer Question

I have a Lopi free standing stove and a Lopi freedom Bay fire place insert. I've cleaned the flues and the inside of each of the units, but neither on will draw, What do I need to do. They are both about 6 years old.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Do you mean they are not drawing air?

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

I see this question is still open if there was nothing more I can do for you please just use the star rating system to rate my service 3 stars or higher thank you.