Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

Rick-I dont know if you can see this thread, but it's my

Customer Question

Hi rick-I dont know if you can see this thread, but it's my thread from 5 months ago! Still having problems with Burnham 205NCL-TEI2. I've replaced damper assembly & cable, thermocouple, TACO box and transformer. Pilot will stay lit,
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When electric is restored to unit >>> pilot stays lit, NO ZONES are calling for heat but burner ignites and cuts off within a few seconds and continually repeats this cycle, damper cycles continuously. Is my valve "sticking" and possibly bad? I've replaced all other parts...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
vent switch & flame rollout switch ohm'd out OK
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Sounds like you have a bad transformer/relay or a short in the thermostat wiring. Give me a picture of inside the burner compartment so I can verify what your control config is.
You can post a picture here by clicking on the paper clip icon in the tool bar at the top of this dialogue box. You can only post from a PC or a Mac not a phone or a tablet. If that doesn’t work for you then you can upload a pic to a file sharing service like Google pics or Dropbox. Then post the “share” link to your picture here or you can email the pic to customer service but the last option can take quite a while to get to me. Click on the CONTACT US link to contact customer service. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us