Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

I have a Lennox G12 pilot type furnace. trying to re-wire

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Scott....... i have a Lennox G12 pilot type furnace. trying to re-wire back the way it was but not working out so well. I have photo's of where im @ rite now if u want to see them.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Here is the manual for this unit the wiring diagram is on page 2.

G12 manual

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not real good with diagrams, I do have this printed out but not sure if I'm on the rite track. I'm sending pix of what I have done so far just need to make sure I'm wiring it correctly.
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

I'd like to help but your pictures don't tell me what I need to know. I'm going to open this backup to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.