Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

I have a carlin ex gas boiler run off propane burner will

Customer Question

I have a carlin ex gas boiler run off propane burner will not lite I have 110volts to unit and 24 volts from thermostat. Pressing reset does nothing. If I kill 110 power ***** *****te comes on for few seconds then goes out. Pressing reset for 10, 20,60 seconds does nothing. Can you help
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I need the model number but if you can't find it give me a picture of the unit and I can probably identify it.
You can post a picture here by clicking on the paper clip icon in the tool bar at the top of this dialogue box. You can only post from a PC or a Mac not a phone or a tablet. If that doesn’t work for you then you can upload a pic to a file sharing service like Google pics or Dropbox. Then post the “share” link to your picture here or you can email the pic to customer service but the last option can take quite a while to get to me. Click on the CONTACT US link to contact customer service. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us