Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

I have programmable digital thermostat number on the right

Customer Question

I have White Rogers programmable digital thermostat number on the right corner is number (###) ###-####
Problem is, that is not holding temperature. Temperature is all time rising up. I am afraid about fire in house, if I am not at home. Who I have to call?
I am from : 1166 Duvernay, Saitn Bruno, J3V 2T2, Quebec
Regina Beranek Thank you for your unswer.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.
First rest assured there is virtually no chance of fire but your house could get pretty hot. I need to know what type of heating system you have. Is it warm air (grills/registers in the walls, floor or ceiling where the heat comes out)? Or is it steam or hot water (baseboard heaters or radiators)?