Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I am trying to find a replacement thermostat floorheatech

Customer Question

i am trying to find a replacement thermostat for a floorheatech system. My information is F2000LB-CK4-W-220V. i HAVE TRIED TO FIND THE MANUFACTURER but cannot. I know that the resistance is important to math because of the sensor All I can find is that the thermostat says Floorheatech
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

If you can remove the cover of the thermostat, place it beside the thermostat so that I can see the wiring diagram glued inside of it, and the wire connections, I will see what I can find for you.

Use the paper clip icon at the top right of the tool bar for that.

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not where the tstat is. I did not realize you replied so I said to refund me. I am not able to get to the place where this is for several days. Thank you any way
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, we can keep going anyway. just post the picture when you can, by intent is to help you out in any way I can.