airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I have a 25+ year old Lennox E-20 electric furnace. I want

Customer Question

I have a 25+ year old Lennox E-20 electric furnace. I want to replace the heating elements and heat relays. Is there a furnace diagram/parts diagram or instrucions to replace the elements
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Being this old it is going to probably be hard to find a wiring diagram or parts by numbers. However this should be a pretty simple procedure.All you will need is a new heat kit that will fit in air handler or a restring kit and sequencers.

You can use a generic wiring diagram.All we need to do is wire so that when thermostat calls for heat, we send 24 volts to sequencer to close the sequencer ad send power tot the elements.I will be happy to guide you. By the way do you have pictures of the old elements and air handler you can post here?

Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

The components are Elements,limits,breakers,sequencers,blower relay and tansformer:

Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Sorry wrong link. See this link: