BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a 2 year old Northfield Lopi Natural Gas stove with

Customer Question

I have a 2 year old Northfield Lopi Natural Gas stove with the Greensmart remote control. I live in New Hampshire. The stove has run fine for 2 years and the gas is shut off for the summer. The stove does not fire up. In the past, I would hear the clicking of the automatic sparker. I can't hear it sparking right now. I have changed the batteries in the remote control - just in case. The natural gas valve has been in the on position for about one hour. Any thoughts ?
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't think of anything else to add.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

hello,

does your series stove have batteries in the receiver for the remote?...not the remote but the receiver.