Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

How can I get a service and parts manual furance Model #

Customer Question

How can I get a service and parts manual for Ruud furance Model # *****
Randy
how do
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Are you just in need of parts? or are you looking for a company to check your unit out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I am just in need of a wiring diagram and service manual for said unit
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

OK let me see if another tech has that for you

Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial answer doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Attached is the manual for the 1997 version and the parts list. There are also manuals available for '95 & '96 models but they are all quite similar. A wiring diagram is also available if you need it. Note that the manual says it's for a Rheem unit but Rheem and Ruud units are identical.