airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

Looking model GGH34ACD3DnA2D/0 can you help?

Customer Question

looking for manual for GREE model
GGH34ACD3DnA2D/0
can you help?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

WE can download a users manual, but probably not going to be much help in troubleshooting. Is the outdoor unit running? And if so, feel of the larger copper pipe at outdoor unit and tell me if it is cool or cold?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is running and papers cold
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Do you have an accurate thermometer to check the temp going in and blowing out of inside unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only know it used to be much colder
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

I am suspecting the unit may be a bit low on refrigerant, but we will need gauges to check that.

You can download use and care manual here, but other than making sure filter is clean, probably won't be much help:

https://www.manualshelf.com/manual/gree/gwh24acd3dna2d/use-and-care-manual/page-2.html

Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

They don't print a lot of service material on these units as far as what to check, but the first thing I would do is check the charge.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My problem was not solvedMaximum charge per your agreement is $5 if I'm not satisfied which I am NOT
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Even the web address you sent me would not load in my browser
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

If you have or can obtain a set of gauges, I am more than willing to guide you.It is not my fault if you are unwilling or unable to troubleshoot.AS noted there is not going to be a "Manual" to tell you step by step troubleshooting as manufacturers really do nor want home owners working on the units, but rather qualified hvac technicians. That is where we come in , to guide you with doing this.

Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

I understand the frustration. I am here to help, but you will have to do the physical work as I guide you. This will require tools and equipment such as the thermometer and gauges mentioned. Many people come to the site and are able to get help.Some answers are a simple one line answer where others require step by step troubleshooting. This is why techs charge so much for a service call is the equipment and tools needed as well as their knowledge.I could just tell you the system has a leak and is low on refrigerant is why it is not cooling as well as it used to and I could be right on. However, I try to help make sure before giving you an answer.The fact that unit is not blowing as cold, is a sign that we have lost partial charge.

If you are unable to get gauges and verify and would like I can send this to moderators requesting a refund. Just let me know and we do thank you for coming to the site.