Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a split system carrier recycle a/c, i am getting

Customer Question

I have a split system carrier recycle a/c, i am getting power. But it is not working.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Tell me please if this is an existing system that had worked previously, and about how old the system is.

The unit model number is ***** the name plate of the outside unit, it is 8 to 13 digits long... I need that model number. P3/p4 isn't a model number.

If you can take a few photo's of the outside unit, and a photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower cabinet door I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

The photo must be well focused, taken from close up, straight on, and well lit...use the paper clip icon above to attach the photo's we can go from there.