Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

I have a 130,000 btu friedrich nat gas forced air

Customer Question

I have a 130,000 btu friedrich nat gas forced air furnace,model glb130nrb/ see # ***** What is the year of manufacture of this furnace and is the gas control valve still available for this unit?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial answer doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

All I can tell you about the date is that it's more that 25 years old. It sounds like you have a unit with a standing pilot. 24 volt standing pilot gas valves are a common replacement item and universally available. If you want a specific model replacement number then I need a pic of your gas valve

You can post a picture here by clicking on the paper clip icon in the tool bar at the top of this dialogue box. You can only post from a PC or a Mac not a phone or a tablet. If that doesn’t work for you then you can upload a pic to a file sharing service like Google pics or Dropbox. Then post the “share” link to your picture here or you can email the pic to customer service but the last option can take quite a while to get to me. Click on the CONTACT US link to contact customer service. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us