Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

Furnace Electronic air cleaner troubles

Customer Question

Furnace Electronic air cleaner troubles
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible, that if the tiny wires are touching on the outter casing for the filter it will affect the furnace ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

Does the furnace fan come on when you go up to the thermostat and put the fann switch in "on" instead of auto?