BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a baxi 380 ht and I get an error code of e160, I have

Customer Question

I have a baxi 380 ht and I get an error code of e160, I have replaced the PD switch and I still have the intermittent error code come up.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

Have you checked the fan blower?, vent is clear? blower wheel clean?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The fan blower starts up and it is clean, the vent is clear, I checked the DP hoses to make sure they are clear. I made sure that my electrical connections were all clean and tight going to the DP switch and the blower. I checked for air leaks around the plenum housing. After it faults out it will only reset going to the reset selector and holding it there for 3 seconds and allowing it to default to the winter selector. It will not reset if I go from the reset selector to the summer mode.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I hate to always resort to the dreaded circuit board story....but if your air flow items are fine..no leaks and good flow..and your reset issues....lead to a board problem. I am going to ope this to the others just to get another opinion

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It will however go from the winter mode to the summer mode after it has been running for a while.