Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Need help with wiring on AC

Customer Question

Need help with wiring on AC
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thermostats wiring
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is phone #
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I will send you an additional service offer that you requested, you need to accept that before I give you a call.

Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

I will be in for another 30 minutes tonight, then back at 7am tomorrow..thats about 5 am west coast time and 8 am east coast USA time.

Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

I will need the brand and model number of the air handler or furnace, and a clear, well lit and well focused photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower cabinet door... and the thermostat brand and model number.

You can use the paper clip icon at the right end of the tool bar above to send those.

.