HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a keggermeister KM2800SS with that all of a sudden

Customer Question

I have a keggermeister KM2800SS with that all of a sudden will not cool down, and the temperature panel reads Lo F. I assume it stands for low Freon. This unit is only a bit over 1 year old, am I looking at a recharge or does that not work on these?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

One sec while I check the error out.