Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

How do I program a -Rodgers 1F85-275 thermostat?

Customer Question

How do I program a White-Rodgers 1F85-275 thermostat?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

I'm not sure what specifically you need to do, but this manual walks you through setting up the thermostat, setting date and time, and entering in your program. Pages 5-9 deal specifically with programming. Let me know if you have any trouble with this or need help with one specific thing or if my link (above) does not work.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

CLICK HERE for the programming manual.