HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Is there a fuse on the control module Heil 7000 furnace? I

Customer Question

Is there a fuse on the control module for my Heil 7000 furnace? I think I may have tripped it and don't know where it is to check.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Can you get at the control board in the furnace? It should be right on the board a slot fuse. Now the other thing that can cause the unit not to work is the rollout switches, check around the burner area for a tripped limit switch with a red or black button on it.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am asking where the control board on the Heil 7000 is. I cant find it.
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

It s behind a small panel in the lower part of the furnace, just follow the wires to it or the power wire from the source they go right to board.