Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

I have a Honeywell Chronotherm III. The replace battery

Customer Question

Hi Matthew. I have a Honeywell Chronotherm III. The replace battery display came on. Replaced the batteries, mounted the unit back on the wall and the display is still blank. What to do?
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

Is this thermostat for a forced air furnace, air handler, boiler or what?