HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have an american standard freedom 95. It is not blowing

Customer Question

Hi. I have an american standard freedom 95. It is not blowing hot air. I just tried to reset it and I see the red indicator light flashing 2 times. I am not sure what this means.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

That means it has gone into lockout for an ignition failure. Can you shut the power off to the unit and then watch it to see what exactly happens before it goes to that code. Post back to me thanks!