HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Can I find a fan guard and side fin guards model

Customer Question

Can I find a fan guard and side fin guards for a Bryant model 561cjx048000aaa? Mine are pretty rusted, but the AC is fine. I want to dress it up a little.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

I see the issue, you will not find those really anywhere. You are better off just taking them off getting them sand blasted for $50 and either painting them yourself or take them to a body shop and just have them sprayed. You will probably spend less anyways on it and really it is about the only option as I have checked everywhere for you and no one has it...sorry!

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Saved me a lot of headaches.....I will follow that advice.
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

OK no problem

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

thanks