BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

Edenpure personal A4887/R/RTL Fan assembly came apart. I

Customer Question

Edenpure personal A4887/R/RTL
Fan assembly came apart. I have taken the back off and some screws that the fan assembly is attached to. I partly removed the metal cover but need help to get the front off.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

hello, have you removed the side panels yet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The side panels are connected with the top on this model. (Perhaps you're having in mind the larger model where the sides come off separately.) That's why I need to have advice on how to take the front panel off in order to release the one piece sides and top. Then I might be able to get in behind the fan assembly to release that to work on it. It could be that there are just clips to take the front off, but I don't want to force and break something.