How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phil Your Own Question
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 7832
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Phil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Problem: I have "Honeywell" manufactured Humidifier having

Customer Question

Dear Sir or Madam:
"Good morning"
I have "Honeywell" manufactured Humidifier having model #HE225H8908. Everytime we operate it the water at "inlet" before solenoid valve continuously leaking.
I want to solve this problem otherwise leaked water may cause damage to home utility equipment.
Please reply me about its remedy through my email***@******.***
Your earliest response would be highly appreciated.
Thank you,
Hasmukh Patel
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello Hasmukh,

Direct contact between experts and those needing answers is not permitted by Just Answer, it makes quality control difficult. JA strives to keep the quality up. It is available for an additional charge however. I is most likely not warranted here given your already generous offer.

Take a picture of the water leak area showing the cable tie, I will show you how to fix it.

Use the paper clip icon at the top right of the tool bar for that.

Related HVAC Questions