Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369

I can find my com safe. It's model number is 5059 brings

Customer Question

I can find my com for my safe. It's model number is ***** brings safe
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thanks for requesting me to answer your Safes question!

The only way to retrieve the factory set combination for your safe, because these are never available online for your safety, is to contact the manufacturer. Brinks is now owned by Honeywell, and you can call their Customer Service Department at: 1-***-***-**** Their hours are Mon. - Fri. 9AM - 6PM Pacific time, but this is subject to change.

As you can see, unfortunately, they are closed on the weekends, so you would have to wait until Monday, but if this is an emergency situation and you need the safe opened before then, you can call a local locksmith/safe technician who will be able to help you get the safe open, hopefully without rendering it unusable.

I wish you much good luck with your safe!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,
Cher