Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

I would like the part # motor g3ra096a-16

Customer Question

I would like the part # ***** blower motor for nordyne g3ra096a-16
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

How old is this unit, do you know?

Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

I finally found the information on this unit. The replacement motor is a part # ***** Found one here, and here.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

If you don't have any other questions, then good luck! Thanks for using Just Answer and please don't forget to rate my service as that's how experts get paid (thanks in advance for any bonus left). Otherwise experts work at their own time and expense. Feel free to post back with any additional questions.