Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I am trying to wire a mach 8 in the old ac was a dometic

Customer Question

I am trying to wire a mach 8 in the old ac was a dometic without heat strip, how do I wire the 2 existing furnace wires in to the coleman?
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, these RV air conditioners are not at all set up for use with an after market type thermostat made for homes...so far I am not sure what thermostat you are trying to fit however... can you give me as much detail on that as possible, including the thermostat brand and its model number and where you bought it.

We can go from there.