Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

We have a trane furnace...had it up and running in Jun.nice

Customer Question

Mark we have a trane furnace...had it up and running in Jun.nice cold air...svc repair added coolant. Came today the house is 93. Compresser not coming on. Has continuous blinking on outside unit. No cold pipes inside. Compressor not working.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Mark has not been here for quite a while now, but I can help you if you like.

Tell me a lot about your technical skills, and if you have a multi meter or not, I can coach you most effectively that way.

So far it sounds like the technician may have just added refrigerant, and not fixed the leak, and that the unit is off on is low pressure cut out switch.

If you can send me a well focused photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside cover of the electrical controls box, I can coach you on how to check that.

We can go from there without a time limit.