Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

I,m putting one together and i can,t figure out where to put

Customer Question

i,m putting one together and i can,t figure out where to put the wire with the eco adapter
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Where is the eco adapter? in the thermocouple lead? what are you using this for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on a garage heater
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

You didn't answer my question about the ECO. This valve doesn't have provisions for one unlike some White Rodgers models. So if the ECO is critical then you need to install an adapter/terminal block in the thermocouple lead.

Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

If I haven't adequately answered your question I need pictures of what you're talking about.
You can post a picture here by clicking on the paper clip icon in the tool bar at the top of this dialogue box. You can only post from a PC or a Mac not a phone or a tablet. If that doesn’t work for you then you can upload a pic to a file sharing service like Google pics or Dropbox. Then post the “share” link to your picture here or you can email the pic to customer service but the last option can take quite a while to get to me. Click on the CONTACT US link to contact customer service. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us