HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I'm trying to decide which product to purchase manufactured

Customer Question

I'm trying to decide which product to purchase for my manufactured home. I have received quotes from Trane, Interterm, and carrier. As far equipment goes, they are comparable, as far as coils go, they are 'mortex'. I would be getting the heat pump, the air handler, the coil, the thermostat. They are all seer 14, 2.5 ton. The thing that I wonder about is the pricing. it does seem to be within 2K of each other. Plus I've read reviews for each equipment and Carrier has the worst equipment reviews, and train and Interterm have about the same negative and positive reviews, mostly based on customer service as opposed to equipment. I just wonder if I am thinking of everything I need to ask?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks. So let’s get started!

Can I ask what you have been quoted for price and can I get the size of your home in square feet. Thanks!