HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a 1200-1500 of installed 4 PEX w/ Embassy an manifold

Customer Question

I have a 1200-1500 of installed 4 PEX w/ Embassy an manifold that's been tested.
I only have electricity for energy.
I'm looking at buying a B15U FFB (H) boiler?
Should I go maybe BIGGER to a B-18U FFB (H) ?
I will plumb it but sub out the electrical.
What have I not shared you need to hear if anything?
dhb
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using this service, please be patient as it takes time for me to type, add links and research your issue. I will get back to you as soon as I can thanks!

By what you have listed I would advise going to the B-18U FFB as you may be a bit stretched on the B15U plus you will actually extend the life of the unit as it will not need to run as much.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please use the star rating link on your page to rate my service. This will allow you to get directly back to me for FREE followup questions anytime and tips are greatly appreciated thank you!

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

If you need anything else let me know, if not please use the star rating icon on your page to credit me for my time as that is the only way I am credited through the site, thank you again for using this service!