Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I've got a euro flame 90/120 oil boiler, it's lost heat

Customer Question

I've got a euro flame 90/120 oil boiler, it's lost heat output even though it's running & it's sound like it's trying to fire up even when on.we've just had oil delivered but I think this has nothing to do with the problem. I'm a plumber myself but don't touch workings of boilers but do understand the set up
Cheers kevin
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello Kevin,

So far it sounds like you may have run out of oil and there may be air trapped in the fuel line or the pump in the burner..... or that there was sludge in the bottom of the oil tank that got stirred up when refilling the tank an the sludge has fouled the pump.

Tell me if any of that might apply in your case or not please.

--------

Next I need the brand an model number of the oil burner assembly so that I can send you maintenance instructions on it.

We can go from there.