Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

Could I get a wiring diagram /c unit trane xl 1200 model

Customer Question

could I get a wiring diagram for a/c unit trane xl 1200 model wch042b100ca ?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. Thanks for your business!

I understand you need a wiring diagram for a Trane packaged heat pump unit. I believe this is what you are looking for:

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have additional questions. Otherwise, good luck! Thanks for using Just Answer and please don't forget to rate my service as that's how experts get paid (thanks in advance for any bonus left). Otherwise experts work at their own time and expense. Feel free to post back with any additional questions.