BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I live in a COOP apartment in NYC and am not allowed to

Customer Question

I live in a COOP apartment in NYC and am not allowed to install a compressor for a central A/C system outside. Does anyone know of a company that makes a split ductless system where the compressor unit can mount inside against a window like a package unit?
I need it to be able to run 6 remote indoor units.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

do you have a option for water based condenser instead of air based? use reply please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alas no, as that would certainly make things easier, but it also wastes precious water...
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

Ok, as far as multiple units off one condenser you will be limited. There is only so much space to work with.

I am giving you a link to one of the most popular companies that have what you are inquiring about. Make sure to click products...then study each design.

Through The Wall Condensing Units