BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a Armstrong air ultra 80 oil furnace. 10 years. I

Customer Question

I have a Armstrong air ultra 80 oil furnace. for about 10 years. I have had problems with it every year. I spend $500 to $1500 on it every year. My husband has had to go on Social Security and also has colon cancer. We can no longer afford the upkeep of
this furnace. Could Armstrong air help with our situation. We have no heat for the winter as soon as we turn the ac on the furnace will not come on because the tech says it is condensation that destroys the parts.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just wondering if you have had any problems with the Armstrong furnace before? Could they replace this for us?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do think you could answer this question in 10 minutes. I did not know it may take a day. If you cannot answer this within 10 minutes please let me know. If you do not have an answer for me, please be honest.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is someone working on this it says experts are. Please answer. If you cannon give me an answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been on here for over an hour. please send some info. I do have to leave to go some where.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

hello,

you will need to call the manufacturer and ask for customer service. The dealer may not be the best resource for help on this one

1-***-***-****