Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

I just bought a used home with this honeywell thermostat in

Customer Question

i just bought a used home with this honeywell thermostat in the home and i wan t to change theprograms
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

There are several chronotherm series. If you don't know which one you have can you post a picture here of the thermostat as well as one with the cover up so I can see the buttons you have on the stat?

You can post a picture here by clicking on the paper clip icon in the tool bar at the top of this dialogue box. You can only post from a PC or a Mac not a phone or a tablet. If that doesn’t work for you then you can upload a pic to a file sharing service like Google pics or Dropbox. Then post the “share” link to your picture here or you can email the pic to customer service but the last option can take quite a while to get to me. Click on the CONTACT US link to contact customer service. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us