Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

WITH heating and cooling system that are gh efficiency heat

Customer Question

WITH Bryant heating and cooling system that are high efficiency heat pumps, should we leave the variable speed fan running 24/7 when we have a vaulted ceiling in the living room kitchen area.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

To answer your question, yes, you always want to leave a variable speed motor running 24/7. This helps keep the house more comfortable by keeping the air from "stratifying" and also helps filter the air in the home. That's actually what these motors were designed for.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have additional questions. Otherwise, good luck! Thanks for using Just Answer and please don't forget to rate my service as that's how experts get paid (thanks in advance for any bonus left). Otherwise experts work at their own time and expense. Feel free to post back with any additional questions.