Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have an Infinity 96 system that was manufactured in 2006

Customer Question

I have an Infinity 96 system that was manufactured in 2006 and the motor stopped working. The Tech said it was a motor control module so I replaced it. It still does not run. Any suggestions?
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.
was it the 120v missing to motor or the 24v signals....OR...were both present but no motor operation?
use reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the reply. I am sorry to tell you I do not know. Since I am not a tech but I do techy things I was looking for some options to fix the issue. You can call me on my cell and I would be happy to trouble shoot in real time.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Billy opted out. A phone call will not work as well as this dialog box for trouble shooting.

If you can send me a photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the blower access panel I will mark it up with trouble shooting directions... photo needs to be taken from straight on, well lit, and very well focused so that i can read it.

We can go from there.

Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Use the 'attach files' link at the lower left of your reply box to attach the photo please.