Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

I am trying to install a new fan motor

Customer Question

I am trying to install a new fan motor
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

I understand you need help with a blower motor. Can I get a bit more information here, such as make and model of unit this is going on, and what you need help with, specifically?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got the motor. How do i connect my compressor to a turbo 200 capasitor?
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

I need some more information here. You say fan motor, but then you refer to compressor. What kind of equipment are we working with here? Make, model?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got it working. Thanks anyways for your prompt reply. I will keep checking it, and will seek help if I run into a problem again.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, good luck! Thanks for using Just Answer and please don't forget to rate my service as that's how experts get paid (thanks in advance for any bonus left). Otherwise experts work at their own time and expense. Feel free to post back with any additional questions.