BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I ordered one of your portable air conitionings and the end

Customer Question

i ordered one of your portable air conitionings and the end connectors for the heat exhaust hose are the same end they won't go together and i can't get ahold of anybody i ordered it through walmart i live in Tennessee so i don't know who to call
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Shinco?
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you could that would help thank you
Hello:
I will try to find an Expert to assist you. :)
Thank you,
Gina
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

can you look at the parts list and tell me if you received all parts listed as being included?

Use reply