Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Thankyou, I found the outside drain and used the shop vac to

Customer Question

Thankyou, I found the outside drain and used the shop vac to suction up where is was clogged and vacuumed the water from my air vent. But it must have tripped the breaker because of the water overflowing in the pan. I have turned the breaker back on and
off several times waiting for my unit outside to reset, as I was told that the Nordyne units takes about five minutes to reset. My fan is not moving on the outside unit. so please tell me what I should do as it is only blowing out warm or room temperature
air and it is set on auto. I didn't have this problem yesterday but only the overflow of water where it was stopped up.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a meter to see if we are getting 24 volts at contactors in outdoor unit?