Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

PTAC Amana with no power. Fuse ok and swapped board but

Customer Question

PTAC Amana with no power. Fuse ok and swapped board but still nothing. Getting voltage to Cap. etc.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

Can you possibly upload the wiring diagram to me here?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I had a wiring diagram I could troubleshoot it myself. I thought because you folks are the experts you would have access to that info.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

I can get one. It would just save time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It' ok I fixed the problem. Thanks anyway!