Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

I relocated a goodman mini split air handler and now I'm

Customer Question

I relocated a goodman mini split air handler and now I'm only getting 30 volts on the control wire and a flashing code of 5 flashes. The customer has no paper work and no schematic. Have any idea what my problem is?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

I can get you a copy of the wiring diagram and manual if that will help? Or did you figure it out already?