airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

Does the Keeprite Seasonall unit have a filter that needs to

Customer Question

Does the Keeprite Seasonall unit have a filter that needs to be changed, and if yes, how frequently?
(I am a long term guest in a hotel and my room has this unit, and I'm wondering if the filter is being changed frequently enough)
Thank you for any help!
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.There is normally a filter inside the grille where air is drawn in that should be changed every 30 days.If you can get model or maybe attach a photo I can tell you where ir is located
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't seem to find a model number but I'll take a photo and send it along in just a minute...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tim - You've pretty much already given me the answer I was looking for. If you could just confirm that the filter should be changed every 30 days or so then I can take that up with the hotel management.
Thanks!
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
There should be a filter similar to link below and yes it should be cleaned every 30 days.See links below:
http://i.imgur.com/MoMTd6P.png
http://i.imgur.com/A5QkFaj.png
Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings now. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.