Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Lux tx1500e and Weathermaker furnace. I am turning

Customer Question

Hi Dennis. I have a Lux tx1500e and Weathermaker furnace. I am turning on the air conditioning in my house but the fan isn't coming on and the thermostat is blinking "Fan" and "Cool"
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

Did you give it approximately 3-5 minutes? Most thermostats have a built in delay in cooling.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
Did you still need assistance with this?