BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have hydronic heating using a Sime boiler and a Siemens

Customer Question

I have hydronic heating using a Sime boiler and a Siemens REV 13 controller. Sometimes at night and first thing in the morning the room stat calls for heat but the boiler doesn't run. When I manually advance it and back again it starts. during the day no problems and evenings also no problems. I have set the time of day to fool the controller that it 0600 so I can stand there and watch it and it starts OK. do you think its boiler or room stat problem. and is it being cold that's effecting it as it works during the day. Regards Dave.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.
it sounds more like an issue after being down a while....can you tell me what fuel type and pressure please?
use reply