Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Matt I have a rheem rbhk-24j11sfc, and this morning neither

Customer Question

Hey Matt I have a rheem rbhk-24j11sfc, and this morning neither the compressor or air handler are turning on. The t stat clicks on when I turn it off and on but no luck. I am in south Florida and have a baby at home. Any suggestions would be great, thanks!
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.Troubleshooting often requires meters and test equipment.Do you have a multi meter for testing voltage? If not you can get an inexpensive one at Walmart for about 15 bucks, if you have or would like to obtain a meter to troubleshoot , I will be happy to guide you.Without a meter , there are a limited number of things we can check if you are able to do a visual inspection and can do some hands on troubleshooting.Please let me know and we can go from here.
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
My apologies, but I have received a phone call and have to leave the office. I will open this to other experts so you do not have to wait on me and will check in when I return.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, I am having my wife pick up a multi-meter right now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the multi meter, anybody there?
Expert:  Brian HVAC Guy replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Brian and I'm here to help!

I'm sorry Tim hasn't got back to you. Would you still like help trouble shooting your system?

Thanks,

Brian