Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Why everytime I click how it will be before my question is

Customer Question

Why everytime I click how long it will be before my question is answered does it say 8 minutes, when its been 30 ?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, if you post your actual question, with brand and model number I will take a look at it.

Other experts here may not have been interested because the complexity or risk associated with taking your question at the amount you offered was not worth the risk time it would take and the risk of spending that time and then getting a negative rating for their efforts... so that these were not taking your question for those reasons.

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What would brand and model number have anything to do with what the law is on impound fees in the state of Me.
It was a 2013 Lincoln MKS AWD black on black, does this help ?
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, I have not seen your original question, just your latest remark posted just now.

I am in the Home Improvement category, I would have no idea about vehicle impound fees in your state, however I would assume that the fees are set by local municipalitiies..not the state.

http://www.statewidetowinginc.com/impounding.html

That link provides a number you can call that might be useful... sorry for the delay on this end.

.