Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a CSW1 machine. What controls the water level in the

Customer Question

I have a CSW1 machine. What controls the water level in the bin? It seems like water just keeps coming in and going into the overflow tube. Is that how it works? We are getting almost no ice. The freeze plate works. I cannot figure out what is wrong, other than the water in the water bin never is allowed to get cold since it is always overflowing out that overflow hole.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  shaithus1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi.. let me see if I can help....the first thing to check is to see if the service clean switch is not in the clean mode... your machine brings in water through a solenoid valve that may be stuck open... is the pump pumping the water up over the plates?

check the valve for debris, you will have to disassemble it... let me know what you find

Phillip